The abbreviation of CAD/CAM is Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing. The term CAD/CAM is generally used to describe the software that is used to control the machine tools and other design equipment’s. CAM uses the computer to assist in all operations of a manufacturing plant, management, planning, transportation and storage. The main purpose of this CAM is to design the faster production process and its components, tooling with precise dimensions and material consistency. CAD software is mainly helpful in designing and drawing by using the geometric shapes to construct a particular model.
* By learning this course you can design and create a new product with perfect dimensions.
* If you don’t want to work in the field jobs then choose this course because this CAD is office based work.
* By learning this course you will get the experience in designing and manufacturing the products, by showing your experienced certificate in MN’C you get post as Designing Engineer.
* There is a good and epic life for these Engineers.
* If you increase your experiences that will make you to get more benefits and to get more money.
* This is one of the simple and interesting courses for the students.
Code Human is one of the leading training institutes for CAD/CAM which is located at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. Code Human gives great preparing on CAD/CAM. It rehearses on live ventures(Projects)and gives Certificate.Code Human hasamazing educators and they will instruct with great correspondence.Code Human gives the material to the regarded course to hone and see effectively. After completing this course in Code Human, we can show the placements until you get the job in the good Company. Most of the training institutes just train the course but they don’t show any placements. But Code Human will train you from the basics to the higher concepts and Code Human gives 100% certification on your employments and spots you in a decent company's.