This Certified Ethical Hacker-Version 10 (earlier CEHv9) course will train you on the advanced step-by-step methodologies that hackers actually use, such as writing virus codes, and reverse engineering, so you can better protect corporate infrastructure from data breaches. You’ll master advanced network packet analysis, securing web servers, malware threats, and advanced system penetration testing techniques to build your network security skillset and beat hackers at their own game. The EC-Council CEH v10 certification verifies your advanced security skillsets to thrive in the worldwide information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH certification a compulsory qualification for security-related posts, making it a go-to certification for security professionals. And CEH-certified professionals typically earn 44 percent higher salaries than their non-certified peers. CEH certification opens up numerous career advancement opportunities, preparing you for a role as a computer network defense (CND) analyst, CND infrastructure support, CND incident responder, CND auditor, forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, security manager and other related high-profile roles.
Code Human CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker training (earlier CEH v9) and certification course provide hands-on classroom training to help you master the same techniques that hackers use to penetrate network systems and leverage them ethically to protect your own infrastructure. The extensive course focuses on 20 of the most popular security domains to provide a practical approach to essential security systems. Your will learn to assess computer system security by using penetration testing techniques; scan, test and hack secure systems and applications, and gain hands-on experience with sniffing, phishing and exploitation tactics. This course will prepare you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
In the latest CEH v10 EC-Council has introduced the following changes:
• CEH practical exam
• Increased focus on Cloud attack vectors, AI and Machine Learning
• Upgraded Vulnerability Assessment material
• A module on the Internet of Things(IoT) Security
* Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
* Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors and countermeasures
* Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots and wireless hacking
* Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smart phone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing & reverse engineering and corporate espionage,
* Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
* Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and HTML 5
* Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity